CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 July 2008

The News of a Life Time




I think it's about time I told my family and friends some life changing news in my life. I know my family will not take the news well, but I hope they will see past the initial shock and support me in my life because that's the biggest thing I need right now, not criticism, not any ones opinion just love and support. Now for the news, I'm about five months pregnant due around Thanksgiving. I know this decision in my life isn't the one my family has hoped for me, but it's happening and again I hope that my family will give me the love and support that I need, that I might not deserve.

8 comments:

Jacki

I love your title background picture. Please e-mail me a copy of the picture. Love, Mom

James and Audra

You need to get a cooler layout!!!
Audra can help!!!
Love,
James

katrina hayes

oh wow trissa!!! congratulations!! i just had my first baby, claire, in may. it will be an amazing experience for you!!
i'm guessing john is your...boyfriend?? nobody ever tells me anything. :)

Unknown

Trissa!!! THis is Kyra! WOW!! I'm Due about 3 months after you are! What are you having a boy or girl, or do you know yet!?

Annette

Trissa,
We will always love you. Congratulations, we are excited for you. Keep us posted.
Dave, Annette, and family

Jill

There is nothing more wonderful than being a mother! We wish you the best and are excited to see this bundle of joy when it comes! We love you, Jer & Jill

Petersons

That exciting! You're due about the same time as me! What are you hoping for, a boy or a girl? I'm having a boy. So when are we going to meet John? Are we going to get to see you before the baby comes? Love you and miss you! Call me!
Love,
Tabby

Laurel

Trissa, We haven't heard a thing from you in almost a year and now you have a serious relationship and a baby on the way! Wow! Good luck with all that awaits you. Let us know how you are doing. Laurie